Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Art Sale and Tour

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here!  I have been very busy getting ready for the http://www.artsaleandtour.com/. 
I matted and framed 19 paintings for the show.  It was alot of work and took weeks and weeks!  The show though, was a great success for all the artists involved!  A special thanks to Garry Ritchie of the Frostburg Museum for putting up with me for two weeks :)

I am also very pleased that I SOLD one :)( see the last picture for the my painting "Red Sun in the Morning" and its new owner :)

Here are a number of pics from the two weekend show :) Including art from Donna Godlove, Lisa Sheirer and Dennis Sherald who were stationed at the Frostburg Museum with me.
















1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are great. Mine weren't so I couldn't post them. I thank you that you did! I had a wonderful time. Donna

    ReplyDelete